* Monthly Q & A live calls in April, May and June.
* Access to previous email Q & A videos.
* A facebook community where you can share your launch journey with others and encourage each other to launch.
* Special quarantine discount to help you share your voice at this time.
* In depth modules that take you through the inner journey to launch as well as the things you need to do.
* The full lowdown on how The Future Is Beautiful created a space for listening to big ideas, a patrons community for sharing connection and insight and Presence a membership community of care and practice to embody the themes discussed in the podcast.
* Amisha will also share other ways of doing your podcast based on your field, needs and community – so you can find the model right for you – and will interview some special guests who can share their journeys and expertise.
* In addition Amisha will share some of the highs such as now having listeners in 173 countries (last count), getting listed in the apple charts top ten, and meeting amazing guests and patrons, as well as some of the lows and how she handled them from tech failing (and not having recorded an episode), to very difficult guests (imagine being hit over the head with a pillow during an interview!), to managing the workflow.